- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 raspberries
- 1/2 sliced banana
- maple syrup, to serve
- 1 crumbled CANNABAR®
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, CANNABAR® and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Top with bananas and raspberries
- Serve warm with maple syrup.